Your sign is the face of your business. Whether it is the reception sign inside your building or the billboard outside your building. This is to let the public know that you are here.
This needs to be the first thing that the public remember of your company. That is why bright colours and interesting and eye-catching designs are of extreme importance.
Be assured that we only use the best quality materials and the best designs.
With our effective nation-wide teams, we delivery everytime no matter how big or small the order.
We have a number of different materials that can be used for your new image, which will be tailored into the right solution for your company keeping in mind taste, lifespan and cost effectiveness.
The materials that can be used includes:
- Chromadek Signs
- Vinyl Stickers
- Aluminium Signs
- ABS Signs
- Perspex Signs
- Correx Signs
What is Chromadek?
- It is a galvanized (anti-rust) metal sheet 0.66mm thick painted white. This can be used just like that or a frame of 25mm square tubing can be added this insured more durability and stability.
- Your artwork is then applied to the sheet either as a decal or as a puzzle put together with vinyl to produce your logo and wording.
These chromadek sign has a lifespan of between 5 to 7 years - prolonging this lifespan would be to add laminate (clear vinyl) to the digital printed artwork.
What is Flexface?
- Flex face is your artwork and image which are printed onto to white vinyl and then stretched over a frame to produce a flex face sign.
- The difference between the flex face and the chromadek signs is that with flex face has virtually no restrictions. You can go to any length with the flex face, joints are welded together so that means that you can go up to any length.
- Flex face signs are more lightweight product and can be easily hosted to high structures, their lifespan is also between 5 -7 years.